Model: DHR263RF4 (Included battery & cahrger)
36V (18V+18V) Cordless 3 modes concrete rotary hammer drill with XPT.
- XPT: eXtreme Pretoction Technology: provides additional resistance from dirt and dripping water.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the previous model.
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions.
- 3 mode operation – Rotation + Hammering – Hammering only – Rotation only.
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 40 different bit-angle settings.
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009:2.5J
Our experimental conditions: 3.0J
|Capacity Driling Concrete||26mm|
|Capacity Drilling Steel||13mm|
|Capacity Drilling Wood||32mm|
|Impacts Per Miniutes||0-5000ipm|
|No Load Speed||0-1250rpm|
|Dimsnsions (L x W x H)||350mm x 116mm x 332mm|
- Side handle
- Depth gauge
- Battery 18V 3.0Ah x 4pcs