AGP 1100W Auto-Reverse Tapping & Core Drilling (35mmX50mm) TP2000
AGP 1100W Auto-Reverse Tapping & Core Drilling (35mmX50mm)
This is a purpose-built tapping machine which can also work perfectly well as a conventional mag drill.
It is equipped with a two-mode gear box: one mode for mechanical auto-reverse tapping and one mode for annular cutters and twist drills.The quick-release spindle allows fast, tool-free changing of accessories.
Since the quick-release spindle is 31mm Bilz no.2, a huge variety of accessories are readily available from us or from outside which will directly fit in this machine’s spindle.A reducing sleeve may be used to also use 19mm Bilz no.1 accessories.It is a patented design and when tapping, the operator has very fine control of the forward, stop and reverse motion by the crank handle.The system gives unparalleled responsiveness and feel for quick, efficient and trouble-free tapping operations.Our all new Universal Tap Chuck grips squares from 4.9mm up to 12mm, so any tap from any system, be it DIN, ISO, JIS, or ANSI will work.We limit the minimum size to M6 (1/4″) and can go up to M20 (3/4″) all in one chuck.
- Model : TP2000
- Power Input : 100W
- Voltage : 110-120V~ 50-60Hz, 220-240V~ 50-60Hz
- Drilling Mode No / Full Load Min-1 : 550 / 330
- Tapping Mode No / Full Load Min-1 : 150 / 90
- Spindle Coupling 31m: m (Bilz no.2)
- Annular Cutter Arbor : Set Screw Type, 19.05mm (3/4″) Weldon Shank
- Annular Cutters : 35mm x 50mm (1-3/8″ x 2″)
- Taps : 20mm x 40mm (13/16″ x 1-9/16″)
- Twist Drills : 13mm x 135mm (1/2″ x 5-5/16″)
- Magnetic Adhesion : 5,000 N
- Net Weight : 14.5kg(31.97Lbs)
Sabah Sarawak, Semenanjung Malaysia